ENSP 481: Theory and Practice of Hypertext
- Vannevar Bush, "As We May Think"
- Michael Ester, "Image Use in Art - Historical Practice"
- Bruce Sterling, "A Short History of the Internet"
- History of Microcommputers
- Jones Multimedia Encyclopedia, History of Printing
- Society for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing
- The Media History Project
- Information Age: People, Information & Technology
- A Hypermedia Timeline
- John Tolva, "Renaissance 'Hypertext' Wheel"
- John Tolva, "Hypertext Before Computers"
- John Tolva, "Ut Pictura Hyperpoesis"
- Gary Wolf, "The Curse of Xanadu"
- Ted Nelson
- Bruce Sterling, "The Life and Death of Media"
Image (optical telegraph) from "Word Made Visible",
Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology.
Last Modified: Saturday, 31-Aug-1996 23:53:03 EDT