ENSP 482: Theory and Practice of Hypertext
- Hyperizons: Theory and Technique of Hypertext Fiction
- Hypertext and Literary Things
- "Literary Hypertext," an Interview with Mark Bernstein (requires audio capability).
- "From Page to Pixel" (FEED Magazine Dialogue)
- State of the Art Review on Hypermedia Issues And Applications
- K. Eric Drexler, "Hypertext Publishing and the Evolution of Knowledge"
- Jerome McGann, "Radiant Textuality"
- John Lavagnino, Reading, Scholarship, and Hypertext Editions
- Hoyt Duggan, Some Un-Revolutionary Aspects of Computer Editing
- Peter Robinson et al., "The Canterbury Tales Project"
- Jerome McGann, "The Rationale of HyperText"
- Gareth Rees, "Tree Fiction"
- Charles Deemer, "What is Hypertext?"
- Taylor, Saarinen, Imagologies, excerpt
- Steve Shaviro, Doom Patrol, Ch. 12 (Bill Gates)
- Hakim Bey, T.A.Z., "The Net and the Web"
- Christopher Keep, Tim McLaughlin, Robin Parmar, The Electronic Labyrinth
- The Heresy of Hypertext
- Kroker and Weinstein, "The Hyper-Texted Body, Or Nietzsche Gets A Modem"
- The Collective Memory Palace
- Oliver Hockenhull, Towards a Furious Philosophy of the Discrete
- Hypertext Breakdown
- Mark Bernstein, "Conversations with Friends: Hypertexts With Characters"
- Greg Ulmer, "Grammatology Hypermedia"
- ECHT94 Workshop on Spatial Metaphors - Position Paper J.Tromp
- Pictures from an Exhibition
- ECHT94 Workshop on Spatial Metaphors - Position Paper K.Andrews
- Michael Joyce, "Notes Toward an Unwritten Non-Linear Electronic Text"
- Kathleen Burnett, "Toward a Theory of Hypertextual Design
- Marie-Laure Ryan, "Immersion vs. Interactivity: Virtual Reality and Literary Theory
- Terence Harpold, Hypertext and Hypermedia: A Selected Bibliography (1991)
- Stuart Moulthrop, "Traveling in the Breakdown Lane: A Principle of Resistance for Hypertext"
- Stuart Moulthrop, "You Say You Want A Revolution? Hypertext and the Laws of Media
- Stuart Moulthrop, "The Shadow of an Informand,"
- Nancy Kaplan, "One Beginning -- E-literacies: Politexts, Hypertexts, and Other Cultural Formations in the Late Age of Print"
- A Manifesto for Hyperauthors
- TechNoCulture Discussion on Hypertext (9/94)
- Thomas Sebeok, "Communication"
Back to ENSP482 Home Page
Image from Charles Woodman, Plunder Squad
Last Modified: Monday, 20-Oct-2008 16:21:02 EDT