Matthew G. Kirschenbaum
- Technical Editor, the William Blake Archive (Morris Eaves,
Robert Essick, and Joseph Viscomi, Editors). Ongoing.
- LOOKSEE: Resources for Image-Based
- A collection of essays on image-based humanities computing, probably as
a special issue for Computers and the Humanities.
- "Text/Hypertext." Keyword chapter in Unspun: The Web, Society, and
Culture, Ed. Thomas Swiss, New York University Press, forthcoming 2000.
- Article on technical standards at the William Blake Archive, for
RLG DigiNews (December 1999).
- Articles and essays in various stages of completion on:
- textual criticism as applied to first-generation electronic objects, for TEXT
- humanities computing and new media studies/digital arts
- David Carson's graphic design
- the job market in humanities computing and new media studies
- a review of recent releases by Sonic Youth
- For other recent and forthcoming projects and publications, please see my
Document URL: http://www.iath.virginia.edu
Last Modified: Thursday, 09-Oct-2008 14:04:00 EDT