- Authenticated Electronic Editions Project, text of presentation about Just In Time Markup, by Paul Eggert and Philip Berry of the Australian Centre for Scholarly Editions, to the SDS community on February 20, 2002.
Digital Preservation: Challenges, Services and Costs, a presentation by Stephen Chapman of the Weissman Preservation Center at the Harvard Universit
y Library to the SDS community on March 25, 2002.
- Presentation by Anne Kenney of the Cornell University Department of Preservation and Conservation, to the SDS community on April 16, 2002.
- Dimensions of Document Trustworthiness (text | slides), a presentation by Heather MacNeil of the School of Library, Archival and Information Studies at the University of British Columbia, to the SDS community on May 3, 2002.
- Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records: What is FRBR and how will it impact our cataloging rules and authority control?, a presentation by Barbara Tillett, Chief, Cataloging Policy and Support Office, of the Library of Congress, to the SDS community on November 12, 2002.
- Preserving the Digital, a presentation by Clifford Lynch, Director of the Coalition for Networked Information, to the SDS community on December 16, 2002.
- The CIDOC Conceptual Model (slides), a presentation by Tony Gill, Director of Metadata for ARTstor at the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, to the SDS community on January 23, 2003.